To download PFG Marketing Group's contracting forms click here: PFG Contracting
This package works for ALL the Carriers we represent and you only need to do this ONCE. For any future appointment requests just send us an e-mail requesting an appointment for that additional company. If you have been previously contracted with the Carrier you are requesting, please check you are eligible to transfer. If not, you will need to secure a written release from your existing upline.
We use the SureLC system from SuranceBay. The system will automatically populate your license information and any previous information entered into the SureLC system. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is accurate and current. Before we submit your contracting you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting you to review your information and confirm the request. Please add this email to your Safe Sender list.
- Print out the entire document
- Indicate the insurance carriers you wish to be contracted with
- Answer ALL questions (Some may seem redundant or repetitve due to individual Carrier paperwork)
- Sign the PFG Disclosure and in the Box of the Signature Authorization Form (We need this to process your requests electronically)
- Scan, Fax or Mail (Scan or mail is preferred as Fax is often poor quality)
- Send completed forms along with copies of:
- Current E&O Certificate
- Voided Check for automatic deposit of commissions
- AML Training Certificates or if LIMRA a print screen of courses taken (Must show dates)
- Proof of 4 hour Annuity CE and renewal (if required) in NAIC states
- Proof of 8 hour LTC CE and renewal (if required) in NAIC states
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation/Organization (If contracting as a Business Entity)
- Written explanations and documentation pertaining to background questions.
Please send to:
PFG Marketing Group, Inc.
|Mail:||17235 N 75th Ave Suite G150
Glendale, AZ 85308